"Is it not time for believers to humble their hearts to the remembrance of God and the Truth that has been revealed, and not to be like those who received the Scripture before them, whose time was extended but whose hearts hardened and many of whom were rebellious?" (57:16)
Are you living the Qur'an?
Imagine how your life would transform if your thoughts, decisions and actions were actually based on guidance from your Lord?
What if, as you go through the inevitable ups and downs of life, verses from the Qur'an came to your mind, specific to each situation?
You see, life is a journey.
And every journey requires a map...
...to show you the way to your intended destination.
The map shows you the overall landscape and path of the journey, and it allows you to check if you're going the right way or the wrong way... and then shift accordingly.
The Qur'an is the map sent to us by our Lord to guide us on this journey of life...
But living the Qur'an requires consistent pondering and engagement.
So how can you actually bring the Qur'an to life in your life?
I've broken it down into a clear and powerful 5-step process...
01. Of course, it starts with opening the Book and reading... not just reading in Arabic, but reading with meaning and understanding.
02. The next step is to ponder and reflect upon those meanings.
03. Then perhaps you need to explore further and see what else God has to say about a particular issue in the Qur'an, so you can get a full picture of the concept or theme.
04. Then there comes a point where you need to have resolve and make a decision / commitment for your life based on what you've read in revelation.
05. Finally, once you've made that decision, the last step is to implement it in your life. To act and make a change for the better, whether that's a shift of perspective, the lens through which you experience everything, or practically in your actions and habits.
The reality is that most people don't get past Step 01 in their Qur'an journey...
But this holistic, step-by-step process will enable you to bring revelation to life in your life, God willing.
And it's exactly the process you will get to experience in...
What is Club Revelation?
It's an exclusive online Qur’an exploration experience, the sole purpose of which is for you to grow in knowledge, appreciation and love for your Lord.
The holistic, action-oriented process will significantly improve your understanding of key Qur'anic concepts and keep you connected to God’s final revelation in a deep, meaningful and actionable way.
It's appropriate for you if you are anywhere from a complete beginner to an intermediate level of understanding and engagement with the Qur’an and / or Qur’anic Arabic.
What will I learn?
Who your Lord really is based on what He really says
How to reflect upon His Message individually and collectively
Core concepts and themes in revelation
An overview of the entire Qur'anic message
How will I change?
You will be more...
Informed: have a better grasp of God’s teaching on key issues, in a way that's contextualised and relevant to you
Inspired: become motivated to translate your learnings into action in your day-to-day life
Connected: feel the confidence of having a stronger link to your Lord through His revelation
See what Club Revelation members are saying
"I was intimidated to read the Qur'an. This was the first course that led to me starting this journey and has opened other opportunities to gain knowledge. The ease of which topics were introduced and easy to understand for reverts and non Arabic speakers."
- Nicola Chowdhury
"I was taught as a child with fire and brimstone and not that Allah is Loving and All-Forgiving. Almost all teaching was about doing rituals etc. and being punished with Hell if not done. Has taken many years to unravel and leave that behind. Your course has been wonderful."
"It has given me a clear understanding of the purpose of my life as a servant of Allah and a way to decide how I use it - by going back to the user manual and engaging with it. Well prepared, relevant, thought provoking sessions. Please keep it going!!!"
- Ali M
"Insightful and impactful. Certain phrases or recommendations have stayed with me and influenced the choices I make and the lens with which I see my life. I liked most the chance to have a discussion or conversation with Iqbal and other participants."
- Zahra Latif
Over 95% of members are finding Club Revelation to be beneficial!
Here's what your journey looks like
Club Revelation 2022/23 is comprised of five phases:
May - July 2022
- Themes 1 and 2: The Recital (al-Qur'an) and The Book (al-Kitab) - 3 sessions
- Chapter Deep Dive: The 57th Chapter: Iron (Surah al-Hadid) - 6 sessions
- Discussion Sessions: 3
- Qur'anic Vocabulary: 27 new keywords
Aug - Oct 2022
- Themes 3-7: Submission (Islam), Association (Shirk), Belief (Iman), Denial (Kufr), Hypocrisy (Nifaq) - 10 sessions
- Discussion Sessions: 5
- Qur'anic Vocabulary: 30 new keywords
Nov - Dec 2022
- Themes 8-14: Excellence (Ihsan), Guidance (Huda), God-consciousness (Taqwa), Truthfulness (Sidq), Provision (Rizq), Reform (Islah) + Corruption (Fasad), Vision (Basar) + Blindness ('Ama) - 7 sessions
- Discussion Sessions: 3
- Qur'anic Vocabulary: 21 new keywords
Jan - Feb 2023
- Theme 15: Supplication (Du'a) - 1 session
- Qu'ranic Supplications: 4 sessions
- Discussion Sessions: 2
- Qur'anic Vocabulary: 15 new keywords
Feb - Apr 2023
- Qur'anic Short Chapters: Last 10 surahs - 5 sessions
- Ramadan Special Series: 4 sessions
- Discussion Sessions: 3
- Qur'anic Vocabulary: 27 new keywords
Want to see what you can expect?
Watch the short clip below from a recent session of Club Revelation titled: Why is the Qur'an in Arabic? I thought I'd share it with you so can get a glimpse of the experience...
What do I get when I become a Member?
It’s a valuable and powerful package!
As a Member you’ll get to:
1. Experience a unique approach to exploring and understanding:
Foundational concepts and themes in the Qur'an
Many of the most important words used throughout the Qur’an (you'll receive 3-4 easy words per week)
2. Benefit from Club Revelation live: join as many of the inspiring and action-oriented live sessions as you can. They'll take place on Zoom on Sundays for around 1 hr 15 mins. The default time for live sessions is 11.00am UK time...
3. Benefit from Club Revelation on-demand: ...or if it's easier, then go through the content at your own convenience, whether that means watching the entire session in one sitting, or breaking it up into small chunks throughout the week. You’ll have access to an online portal where you can watch recordings, as well as download and keep all presentation material.
4. Take part in facilitated breakout sessions for reflection and discussion with fellow Members. These will be arranged flexibly at different times in the week.
5. Enjoy ‘A Daily Dose of the Qur’an’: You’ll receive a daily audio of 5 minutes or less which I’ve recorded so you can go through a good portion of the English translation of the Qur’an.
6. Access a private, Members only community on Telegram.
7. Get in touch with me any time via WhatsApp, Telegram and Email.
8. Learn together with your family with a Household Pass: one membership covers you and everyone living with you.
9. Cancel anytime!
"Club Revelation has had a profoundly positive impact on my daily life. I now better understand the Nature of God and my role and responsibilities in relation to Him and the Qu'ran. I view all my decisions and actions more seriously through the Divine lens and with the prospect of success in the Hereafter."
"When I chose Islam and reverted just over 25 years ago my heart was connected to Allah and His creation very deeply on a natural level - but unfortunately over time other ways to think about Islam affected me. But this course has taken me back to my roots and now I can feel confident in my practice and belief again."
Zahira (Joanne) Case
"This course has been amazing and life changing, and I have already recommended it to a number of people. Really appreciate the effort and commitment put into this."
"Having Club Revelation in my calendar every week has allowed me to take time to learn and ponder more on Allah’s words in the quran and its creation. I’ll keep this time to continue pondering and learning Insha’Allah."
"The course has made me reflect and explore my deen more as opposed to the mundane, automatic motions of doing things as a muslim on a daily basis. Now I bring Allah swt in discussions more at home with family, friends."
"I wanted to develop a deeper connection with the Quran on a daily basis and this is something that we are now doing as a family. I am much more aware now about what I am reading in the translation and how I can implement what I have learnt about or read in my daily life."
"I am much more active in pondering, discussing and acting upon my faith. Iqbal keeps it real by understanding the challenges of modern life, his knowledge is deep and he shares this in a positive way."
Nice meeting you...
Assalamu-alaikum, Peace be upon you!
I’m Iqbal Nasim, educator, speaker and writer... former investment banker and non-profit leader. I deliver transformational educational experiences to help you lead a truly God-centred life by achieving connection through prayer, clarity through revelation, and the courage to fulfil your leadership potential.
In 2019, I developed and started teaching a course on Salat called Transform My Prayer, which has been taken by over 2,500 people from around the world.
I am an experienced public speaker, having given hundreds of talks and Friday sermons on a variety of subjects relating to Islam. I have been studying the Arabic language from a very young age. I memorised the Qur'an and have an official license for the accurate recitation of the Qur'an with an unbroken chain of teachers back to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. I live in London with my wife and four children.